Production Data Comparison.
Every month, BDPV sends an email comparing the PV production of your own installation with others within a radius of 100km..This page explains the concepts and definitions..
Copy of the page sent:
The first part shows the month and details of your own installation...
The table compares the installations within a radius of 100km so that the meterologic conditions will be approximately similar..
The table shows both the data for an installation with its actual slope and orientation and the data calculated from PVGIS.
The "annual Loss" is the production loss for a non-optimum slope and orientation.The example loses 3% of production per annum because of this..
When you hover your mouse between the brackets, the monthly loss or gain will be shown.The example gains 1.23% for August production. PVGIS.
Actual production and production if you had optimum slope and orientation..
Table of installations, sorted by distance from your own installation with for each : :
- Wc: The installed power of the solar panels.
- Production in kWh: Actual production for the month concerned..
- Optimum loss: The loss (or gain if the figure is negative) due to a slope and an orientation which is not optimum. If you put the cursor of the mouse on "(*)", the slope and the actual orientation appears..
- Optimum production : The production which this installation would provide if one changed its slope and its orientation to PVGIS optimum.
- Simulated production: The production of this installation if one changed its slope and its orientation AND its peak power to be identical to yours..
The red colour indicates that the installation has produced MORE than yours if it had the same power, slope and orientation. The green colour indicates that your output is higher..
The colour indicates that production figures of the installation have been entered for the month...
Link to compare your production with the other installation..